Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Be the Change you wish to see in the world

A young woman is quietly making an enormous difference to the lives of young aboriginal children in remote areas.

I was fortunate to fall upon her on Facebook, and hopefully I have contributed to her very worthy cause.

GO visit her site here on Facebook.

This should go on each card, with a kiss....

With each gift also comes my love in bucket loads, my good wishes, my hopes, inspirations and dreams for a great, proudly strong future for each and every child.

May you always suffer good health, may your word be listened to, and be respected. Tell the truth, love greatly, don't ever be afraid to step up to the mark and make a difference.

Look up to the older generation, reach down to the younger generation, be the person you know in your heart you can be.

See the world with both eyes open, embrace with both arms, laugh too much.

It's a great life.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: